You can get your Baby Vac from our practice, we distribute them to all the moms in need.
- Nasal Aspirator for infants/children
- A home suctioning unit that attaches to your regular vacuum machine
- It clears out the upper airway from excessive phlegm and secretions
- Suitable for babies from birth
- Safe for newborns and toddlers
- Medically recommended
Advantages of using the Baby-Vac:
- It’s convenient because it can be used at any time, when ever necessary.
- The Bay-Vac complements physiotherapy treatment because it helps to keep the nasal cavity clean before after the treatment.
- Clinically tested and approved.
- Paediatricians and ENT specialists recommend it from 0 to 6 years of age, until the children learn how to blow their nose by themselves properly.
- Very effective, but gentle.
- Safely, quickly and painlessly clears the nose.
- No side-effects.
- The child immediately feels relieved as his/her breathing improves.
- Helps in the prevention of respiratory tract related diseases which may lead to more serious health problems.
- Accelerates recovery in case of sickness.
- Easy to handle and durable.
- Easy to clean.
- The transparent tubing allows you to monitor the amount and consistency of the extracted secretions, so you can easily observe the healing process.
- The device also helps the agents of medically prescribed nasal drops to be better absorbed through the cleaned mucous membrane.
- Affordable – 1 unit per family. There are two evacuators in the box.
1. Insert the evacuator (A) into the collecting cylinder (B).
2. Turn on your household vacuum cleaner.
3. Insert the vacuum cleaner adapter (C) into the attachment hose on the vacuum.
Using the Baby-Vac:
1. Place the child or infant in a sitting/upright position.
We recommend holding the child on your lap until he/she feels comfortable with this apparatus.
2. Turn on the vacuum cleaner.
3. Put the evacuator (A) to one of the nostrils so that it fully seals it.
4. Hold it there for a few seconds while observing the discharge being deposited in the collecting cylinder (B).
5. You may gently rotate the evacuator in a circular movement.
6. Repeat this process in the same way or/and the other nostril daily as many times as needed.
We recommend using Saline or any other nose drops to loosen up the mucus a few minutes before using the Baby-Vac.
1. Turn off the vacuum cleaner.
2. Remove the vacuum cleaner adapter (C) from the operating vacuum.
3. Take the evacuator (A) out from the colleting cylinder (B) and wash them following the cleaning instructions.
Cleaning of the Baby-Vac:
As explained above, the Baby-Vac doesn’t need to be sterilised. Clean the units before and after each use by washing it with hot soapy water, then rinse with hot or warm water simply holding it under the tap. Don’t use any detergents, chemicals or abrasive materials on it.